A free being is the one who recognizes their potential; they care for it, nourish it, use it and express it. It is an awakened being. It has stopped blaming, complaining and making excuses. It has taken on its full responsibility and has an attitude of gratitude at each moment. It is a relaxed being, but it does not get too comfortable in comfort zones or laziness. Out of peacefulness and spiritual strength, it rises above beliefs that limit their potential to grow and shine.
Its energy is full of love, courage and determination. It is a concentrated energy that governs their mind and emotions; it is not distracted by the unimportant, it does not lose sight of the important and does not allow itself to be trapped by anything or anybody. Therefore, their energy is fully centred and has great power. Not the false power that comes from stress, adrenaline, pride and ego, but rather the power that arises from a being whose conscience, decisions and actions are aligned. From a being that knows that nothing or nobody can prevent it from being free and express their full potential. A free mind is a mind without limits, open to everything and closed to nothing. It is a mind that clings on to nothing and, because of this, is relaxed with everything. A mind is closed because it gets stuck on something; it is blocked by fears or disturbed by worries. A person with a busy, closed and clinging mind will get disturbed, they will fluctuate, they will lose their emotional stability and they will be easily offended. This doesn’t happen to a person with a free, open and relaxed mind because they never lose sight of the true meaning of who they are.
To use one’s creative capacity fully means:
* Being aware of the power of the imagination and channeling it in a constructive way.
* Being able and to be open to discovering and to learning.
* Becoming aware and dissolving self-limiting beliefs.
* Being attracted by excellence, embracing the experiences of superior quality and letting go of the desires and experiences of lesser quality.
* Having good discrimination power thanks to which one has a good power of decision.
* Having the will power and discipline to apply decision.
* Having the courage to be different and to overcome obstacles.