2. The remembrance should be that the soul is the child and student of the Supreme Being (Supreme Soul) and should reflect the father and teacher through its actions.
3. The remembrance of the Supreme Soul as a constant companion sustains an internal relationship with Him whilst performing actions.
4. Churn (think deeply) over points of spiritual knowledge by relating them to your immediate karmas (actions).
5. Practice going beyond sound in one second. At different times during the day, stop, pack up all worldly thoughts and spend a few minutes in meditation. This is a really powerful way to strengthen the intellect. After a few minutes, return to the world of sound with the reinforced awareness of being an actor.
6. Practice seeing all those who come into contact with you as souls, tiny points of conscient (living energy) light situated at the centre of the forehead. In this way we wiII not be pulled into body consciousness, and will avoid negative interactions with others.