There are many occasions in my day-to-day life when I am not sure as to what my next course of action should be in that particular situation. The intellect is the faculty inside the soul which normally takes all decisions for the soul. But sometimes the intellect is clouded by my own or others’sanskaras, beliefs, opinions, inclinations, assumptions, thoughts, actions, past experiences, etc.
In such a situation, I require the guidance of an entity who:
* is above the whole situation and is seeing it as a spectator or observer and is not a player in the situation,
* is the knower of the three aspects of time (the past, present and the future),
* can see the situation from all dimensions or perspectives,
* is beyond all influences and is impartial,
* is extremely pure and clear,
* knows me more than I know myself,
* knows my benefit and harm more than I know it myself,
* someone who is selfless and is concerned for my well being the most, etc.
No human entity can fulfill all these requirements.